What documents and formalities are required while buying property?
Documents required while buying property are Identity Proof like Voters’ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card and Pan Card. Be careful of the sale Deed/Agreement and also check that the complete property chain is mentioned in the Deed.
Things you should check at the time of signing the agreement?
Here are the important things to check before you sign the agreement with the developers:
1. I Specific apartment allotted, tower number and size.
2. Details of area including super area, covered area and carpet area.
4. Date of Possession, penalty in case of delay
5. Exit Option
6. Specification committed
7. Payment Plan
8. Details of Land on which project is constructed and the project approval details.
9. Possession related charges.
Can you sell property without the original registry?
First, you need to file a police complaint about the lost paper. Then you can apply for a Certified Copy from the sub-registry’s office. Also, give a public notice in newspapers.
If it possible to build the third floor above the second floor without a No Objection Certificate?
You need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to get your plan sanctioned. You can build the third floor only if it is approved.
Can registry be done by the builder without your presence?
If you have given him the Power of Attorney, the registry can be done by your builder in your absence.