Que. What is the Home Loan?
Ans. Home Loan is offered to individuals who wish to purchase or construct a house. The property is mortgaged to the lender as a security till the repayment of the loan. The bank or financial institution will hold the title or deed to the property till the loan has been paid back with the interest due for it.
Required documents for Home loan:-
Following papers are required to process.
* One photograph of each applicant dully signed on front
* Residence proof, ID proof and age proof of all applicant
* Last three months salary slip stamped by employer
* Last two years Form-16 and ITR copy
* Last Six months bank statement/pass book copy of salary and other accounts
* Higher degree qualification proof
* Property booking proof or Pre approval letter (if property papers is not available)
* Processing fees cheque is 2500 plus service tax as per the rules in favour of Banks.
Registered for best deal guranteed.
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly